Terms and Conditions for DSD Internet
dsdni.gov.uk is a government website owned, operated and managed by the Department for Social Development, hereafter referred to as 'the Department'. Access to, and use of this site is provided for your personal use only. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. The Department reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
Crown Copyright © 2014
The material on this site is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
Re-using Crown copyright material © Crown copyright (2014)
You may use and re-use the information featured on this website (not including logos) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government Licence with only a few conditions.
- acknowledge the source of the Information by including any attribution statement specified by the Information Provider(s) and, where possible, provide a link to this licence;
- ensure that you do not use the Information in a way that suggests any official status or that the Information Provider endorses you or your use of the Information;
- ensure that you do not mislead others or misrepresent the Information or its source; ensure that you do not misrepresent the Information or its source; and
- ensure that your use of the Information does not breach the Data Protection Act 1998 or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
These are important conditions of this licence and if you fail to comply with them the rights granted to you under this licence, or any similar licence granted by the Licensor, will end automatically.
This licence does not cover the use of:
- personal data in the Information
- Information that has neither been published nor disclosed under information access legislation (including the Freedom of Information Acts for the UK and Scotland) by or with the consent of the Information Provider
- departmental or public sector organisation logos, crests and the Royal Arms except where they form an integral part of a document or dataset
- military insignia
- third party rights the Information Provider is not authorised to license
- Information subject to other intellectual property rights, including patents, trademarks, and design rights
- identity documents such as the British Passport
We encourage users to establish hypertext links to this website.
You can read more about our policy on your privacy and cookies on the following pages:
The names, images and logos identifying the Department for Social Development, and its Agencies, third parties and their information, products and services are proprietary marks of the Crown and/or third parties.
Copying or use of our logos and/or any other third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Requests for permission to use our logo(s) should be directed to the Press Office
. You should tell us how and why you wish to use our logo(s). Please include your contact details: name; address; telephone number; fax number and email.
Linking to us at dsdni.gov.ukWe do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and, therefore, you do not need to ask our permission to do so. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. The dsdni.gov.uk pages must load into the user's entire window.
Linking from dsdni.gov.ukThe links provided on this site are for your information and should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. The Department accepts no responsibility in respect of your access to such websites or any material found on them. The Department cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus programme on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
The Department’s website, and material relating to Government information, products and services (or third party information, products and services), are provided 'as is' without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that make it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Department for Social Development’s website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.