Skip the NI Direct Bar
  • Consultations
  • Publications
  • DSD News Releases
  • Freedom of Information


Enquiry about Social Security Benefits in England, Scotland or Wales

You have contacted the Social Security Agency which is part of the Department for Social Development.
We provide social security benefits and services to the citizens of Northern Ireland.
As you want to find out about social security benefits in England, Scotland or Wales you need to contact the Department for Work and Pensions.
You can find contact details on their website at external link
  • Social Security Agency